Here are some other reasons why it is important sterilise your pet
- Helps them live a longer & healthier life.
- Reduces, or can even eliminate, a number of health problems
- Reduces undesirable behaviours, like marking their territory
- Prevents unwanted litters
- Reduces the risk of mammary cancer in female dogs
- Reduces the risk of testicular and prostate cancer in male dogs
- Female dogs should be spayed at 6 months of age (depending on breed)
- Male dogs should be neutered at seven to months of age
The cost of your pets neuter/spay surgery is far less than the cost of caring and raising a litter
This is the reason your pets should be sterilised!